|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£11.20 - £13.08|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Warehouse Yard Operative for a client based in the Avonmouth/Sevrn Beach area. This is a temp to perm position for the right candidate & we are looking for candidates who are available to start immediately.
This role will involve a lot of general labour in a dusty environment as you are dealing with an aggregate type product.
Conditions of work ;
- Due to the nature of the product this is a warm, humid environment
- Airborne dust can be in the atmosphere
- Some jobs require ear protection due to the noise produced
The duties will include;
- General yard work, cleaning machinery, ensuring a safe working environment
- Machine operator – once fully trained
- Testing the product
- Quality control
- General PC work
Monday – Friday on rotating shifts as below.
6:00am -14:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm / 22:00pm – 6:00am
Candidates who are applying for this role must be able to complete all 3 shifts.
Pay Rate £11.20 per hour with an added shift allowance for afternoons and nights
This role is temp to perm for the right person.
- All in one coveralls/overalls/boilersuits
- Sealed safety glasses
- Hard hat/bump cap
- Safety boots
Additional PPE ;
- Disposable facemasks
- Half facemasks
- Full facemasks
- Ear defenders
To apply for the Warehouse Yard Operative, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Bristol on email@example.com / call 0117 9117111