Gap personnel, acting as an employment business, are working with a privately owned, independent business who have seen huge periods of growth.
As they grow, they are looking for reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking Yard Operatives to work within a busy Timber Trade environment based in Cheltenham.
New year, new job? This role is due to start on January 13th, 2020!
- Manual handling
- Providing excellent customer service as this role will involve interacting with customers.
- When not working on the yard candidates you will be greeting customers and helping with any queries
- Loading and unloading trailers/vans.
- Working well within a team
- Cleaning of the yard
- Occasionally completing local deliveries
- Order picking and packing
Pay: £8.21 P/H (reviewed after a successful probationary period).
Shifts: Monday – Friday 0800 – 1700 with Saturdays (on a rota)
Candidates will be expected to work weekends when needed so flexibility is required, and you must hold a full UK Driving licence as you may be required to drive a van.
If you’re interested in this excellent opportunity, then please reach out to us by calling 01452 302852 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org