gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for Yard Person to join their team immediately on a temporary on-going basis.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday
- 8.00am - 16.00pm
- A considerable amount of physical effort required in the manua cleaning of the yard, compactors, pallet storage, goods in/out, warehouse and silos
- Communicates daily with colleagues at own level and receives instructions from the Hygiene manager
- The job is performed in conditions in which the operative will be exposed to variations in weather including heat and cold
- The job holder is required to follow simple instructions under the supervision of the Hygiene manager. Some requirement or opportunity to act on own initiative or to exercise judgement with respect to cleaning procedures and schedules
- Full responsibility for the control and usage of all cleaning materials/equipment during cleaning procedures.
- Directly responsible to ensure that raw materials and finished product are not contaminated during cleaning procedures.
- Directly responsible to ensure that the correct chemicals are being used whilst undertaking cleaning tasks
- Directly responsible for carrying out safety checks on all cleaning equipment and machinery prior to use
- The job holder may be required to cover periods of absence within the team
- A direct responsibility for the safe conduct of all members of the hygiene team when operating specialist cleaning equipment.
- The job holder has no direct responsibility for the selection, training, discipline or motivation of other members of staff.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Hygiene manager
- Carry out routine and extraordinary cleaning duties within other areas of the site as and when they arise and if trained to do so.
- Ensure correct segregation of waste/recycling materials intended for disposal or recycling.
- Carry out specialist and high level cleaning procedures where trained to do so.
- Carry out cleaning and hygiene schedules in accordance with plant cleaning instruction cards (cics).
•Previous experience of working within manufacturing would be ideal
•Flexibility with regards to working hours
•Reliable and committed
To apply for this vacancy or find out more information, please choose from the below
- Send your updated CV to Flint@gap-personnel.com
- Call our office on 013527 62213
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/10/2019