|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||Starting at £9.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Groom|
Our client is seeking a Yards Person to join their expanding glamping pod business based in Wrexham on a temp to perm basis.
Duties to include;
- Working within the workshop and occassionally outdoors.
- Checking deliveries, deliveries notes and any missing orders.
- Keeping the workshop tidy and clean.
- Using a Fork lift truck.
- Using handheld tools.
- Manual handling and lifting of materials.
- Preferrably have an FLT license - Counterbalance (Will take expired licenses or inhouse licenses)
- Have a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Can take direction from other members of staff
- Ability to communicate with staff members
- Own transport or permanent way of getting to and from work is essential due to location.
- Must be able to work in a small team and for a small family run business
- The chance to learn new skills
- Refresher FLT Course
- Overtime available at busy times.
- Yearly team building day out paid for by the company
- Free parking is available on site
The role is Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
Starting at £9.50 per hour