- Milton Keynes, UK
- Temp to perm,
Gap Personnel is operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit QC Lab Technician for one our well-established client based in Milton Keynes, MK15.
The Quality Lab Technician is responsible for supporting new product development projects for soft drinks, including manufacturing testing & support and application development efforts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have hands-on laboratory experience, on-the-job training, or equivalent background
- Performs testing and analysis as directed
- Solid expertise with the various analytical equipment pertinent to work area
- Requires the ability to analyse chemical solutions and/or processes
- Interaction with customers on the phone or in person
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are important
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (excel & word)
Hours of work;
Monday to Friday Rotational 06:00-14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00
Starting hourly rate:
This position is on a temp to perm basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15.02 per hour
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future