- Knowsley Business Park, Unity Grove, Knowsley, Prescot, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Area Leader Knowsley Business Park
Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Area Leader for a company based in Knowsley Business Park area.
The position is on a temp to perm contract for suitable candidates.
Hours of work:
· 8 and 12 hour shifts between 6am and 11pm
Rate of pay:
· £11.80 per hour
Working as part of a team within the manufacturing area of a food production site to ensure excellent standards are maintained a well as supporting the smooth running of production. You will be well organised with the ability to maintain attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
Area leader to Production Supervisor
· Ensure all breaks are controlled and each individual has the correct time allocated to them
· Liaise with supervisor around any concerns, packing tray rework, staffing issues, and so on.
· Ensure all paper work is being carried out in line with all procedures and to the correct standard set by our technical teams
· Ensure all daily KPI’s are achieved once set by the supervisor
· Ensure Product is made to the correct standard
· Ensure that good manufacturing practice is adhered to
· Carry out changeovers with speed, accuracy and attention to detail
· To ensure you work to the best of your ability to meet production deadlines
· Able to multi-skill and perform in all areas
· Have a high attention to detail
· Capability to stand for long periods of time
· Ability and willingness to learn and adapt skills
· To work as part of a team and take responsibility for your work
· Maintain a clean as you go area and demonstrate good manufacturing practice
· To carry out all procedures in a correct and safe manner as per training provided
· To comply with our company policy on all matters concerning health and safety
· To comply with company policy in safe food handling and hygiene at all times
· To report to the Production Supervisor any problems with equipment or machinery
· Support the need for change and actively get involved in continually looking for ways to improve performance
· Any other duties assigned to you
Shows safety awareness and will take a step back to consider the safety aspect before ‘diving in’ to complete the task.
Try. Try. Try.
Resilience. Never gives up. Always finds a way.
Just Do It.
Effective Execution. Makes things happen.
Works with all people at all levels, internal and external, through listening and adjusting their language and communication style where required. Good verbal and written English.
Understands the business need to service and deliver quality to the customer.
Works and interacts with colleagues to do what is best for the Company as a whole, ahead of personal goals.
· Knowledge and experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
· Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
· Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
· Understanding of environmental requirements and responsibilities
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgment solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future