- Newcastle-under-Lyme, UK
- Temp to perm,
- General operatives, Goods in / goods out, Order pickers / packers, Packers, Production operatives, Technicians, Warehouse and Logistics, Warehouse operatives ,
Job Description Gap personnel who operate as an employment business are recruiting for 2 Technical Operators, detailed in the below:
Role: Technical Operator
Job Term: Ongoing work with permanent opportunities for the right candidates
Location: Newcastle, ST5
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm
Job Description: Operatives work directly with devices that are either incoming or outgoing. Incoming devices require incoming shipment protocols to be followed, received devices require assessment and testing to ensure fitness for sale. Outgoing orders and customer purchases required attention to detail and adherence to shipment guidance.
Your key tasks would be:
- Receiving delivery of incoming shipments
- Cosmetic grading of units following written guidelines.
- Processing devices using a PC application.
- Picking, packing and locating stock when needed
- Placing units in Inventory using Inventory Management System.
- Other necessary/relevant work as directed by line manager.
- Warehouse operations: 2 years (required)
- Excellent time keeping and performance •
- Self-motivation with drive, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role, passion for technology and devices
- Strong adherence and awareness of safety procedures throughout facility – lead through example & encourage an environment where safety is a priority
- Attention to Detail
- Development potential
- Flexible attitude to working hours
- Basic computer skills and software applications
- Good eye for detail checking
- Not afraid to challenge.
The role is due to start immediately for the successful candidate. If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01270 581 888.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future