- Mold, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Machine operators / setters, Quality assurance,
*MACHINE OPERATIVE, MOLD – £11.88 PER HOUR*
*IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE*
Pay & Hours of Work
· Monday to Friday 3 Shift Weekly Rotation of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm & 10pm-6am
· £11.88 per hour
· Operating machinery including feeding materials into machinery
· Raising any machinery issues with line leader
· Completing basic quality checks of products prior to despatch
· Working alone to own initiative but also as part of a team to meet deadlines
· Previously worked with machinery in a manufacturing environment
Expiry date: 06.03.2024
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in Mold. We’re currently recruiting for a Machine Operative to join their team immediately on a temporary ongoing basis.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your CV through to
email@example.com or call us on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future