- Deeside, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Other Specialisms,
Shipping Operations and Finance Executive - Deeside
Monday to Friday: 8:30am-4:30pm
We are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside who are looking for a Shipping Operations and Finance Executive to join their rapidly growing business on a temporary – permanent basis, with a genuine opportunity to become permanent.
Our client is looking for a person who is enthusiastic about gaining expertise in the fields of recycling and international shipping. This role is ideal for a motivated and detail-oriented individual who seeks a challenge and an opportunity to grow with a fast-expanding company.
Hours of Work
• Monday to Friday working 8:30am-4:30pm
Salary & Package:
• Competitive salary of Circa £24,000 Per Annum
• In addition to the base salary, we offer a generous annual bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package.
• You will also enjoy twenty-five days of annual holiday entitlement, excluding public holidays.
• The role also offers the flexibility of some remote working, subject to agreement with the company.
• Accurate data entry of received invoices into Xero, including approvals for payment and submission for payment to the Finance team.
• Oversight and involvement in the development of our new SAP system, scheduled to launch in January 2024. This role will encompass all aspects, from procurement to shipping.
• Oversight and management of UK haulage, international container planning, and paperwork.
• Additional responsibilities as the role develops.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Familiarity with either SAP, XERO or similar finance software for financial data processing, costing or finance reporting is advantageous.
• Understanding of shipping booking and paperwork for container export out of the UK.
• Previous experience in the above-mentioned is a plus, although full training will be provided.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future