- Holywell, UK
£45k per annum
Monday to Thursday 8:15-17:00 and 8:15-13:00 on a Friday
Our client based in the Holywell area is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a full-time basis. The purpose of this role is to provide timely management information for our client and provide insights into the organisation’s performance. Reporting to the Finance Director but working closely with the US-based parent company finance team. The role requires a flexible approach and the ability to work in a positive manner within a small team.
· Prepare the monthly management information pack, accompanied by supporting schedules and variance analysis.
· Provide accurate management reporting to assist key decision making.
· Analyse financial performance to assist business profitability and growth.
· Primary contact for year-end audit & tax.
· Prepare annual budgets and monthly reforecasts.
· Provide forecasted sales updates on a weekly basis.
· Prepare a detailed 12-week cash flow forecast on a monthly basis.
· Proactively manage working capital.
· Work closely with operations to manage the standard costing system working closely with operations.
· Ideally CIMA qualified, however part qualified will be considered.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a manufacturing organisation.
· Minimum of 3 years working with a fully integrated ERP system – ideally within the manufacturing sector.
· Proficient in advanced Microsoft office including Excel & PowerPoint.
· Experience of preparing cash flow forecasts and managing working capital.
· Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
· Excellent communicator.
· High accuracy and attention to detail.
· Able to maintain required high level of confidentiality.
· 21 days holiday per year pro-rata, this increases with service to 25 days.
· Employee referral programme.
· A friendly office environment.
To apply please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762213 alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future