- Oldbury, UK
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a yard operative with a forklift license for our client based in Oldbury (B69) on a 12 week temp to perm basis.
We welcome applicants with expired licences as the company can refresh them.
The company we are currrently recruiting for a national business and have many incentives in working for them, and lots of progression available.
- Manoeuvring forklifts safely in busy industrial environments
- Safely stacking and unstacking large quantities of goods onto shelves or pallets
- Moving goods from storage areas to loading areas for transport
- Ensuring that forklift driving areas are free from spills or obstructions
- Regularly checking forklift equipment for faults or damages
- Keeping up to date on health and safety requirements and forklift operating procedures
- Manual handling and yard work.
Hours: 4 DAYS ON 4 DAYS OFF - 7am - 7pm
Pay rate: £12.50-£13.00 depending on experience.
If you're interested please apply today! or call Natalia on 01902 422940
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future