- Newent, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Production operatives,
Job Title: Production Operative
Pay Rate: £10.60 p/h
Contract: Temp to perm
gap-personnel are currently recruiting for a temp to perm role of Production Operative, for one of the manufacturers of frozen fruits in Newent.
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for picking, moving and packing stock.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
· Picking stock from collect location
· Stock put away and replenishment
· Packing on production line
· Ensure all items are packed as per weight
· Quality checks of all items
· Labelling and batch coding of products
· Working in chillers, average temp inside 4 degrees
Working shifts and hours
- Monday – Friday Rotational shift 6am -14:00, and 14:00 – 22:00
Pay rate :
· £10.60 p/h – basic rate
· £13.25 p/h – Overtime ( paid after completion of 48 hours )
Due to nature of the business, induction will be held on site on any day, or before the shift on your start date. For those who demonstrate strong work ethics, will be permanent opportunities available after minimum of 12 weeks period.
If this sounds like the job for you click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852 or 07972667856 and the team will help you with your registration.
gap personnel are acting as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future