- Stonehouse, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Assembly line operatives,
Job Title: Surface Mount Operative
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
Pay: £12.65 - £14.37 p/h
Contract: Temp to Perm
gap personnel, acting as an employment agency, are proud to be working in partnership with one of the leading Electronical Companies and are exited to offer the job as surface mount operative.
What you’ll be doing?
*Full training is provided!
· Support Surface Mount ( SMT) assembly line/equipment including programming, maintenance, equipment/software trouble shooting, and debug of new and existing production assembly programs
· Ensure that new products flow smoothly through the SMT equipment following appropriate procedures
· Collect, compile, analyze, develop and report data and information regarding SMT operations/issues and process capability.
· Perform failure analysis and/or root cause analysis of defects and/or field returns.
· Perform inspection, corrective and preventive actions and other quality assurance related assignments to ensure that the SMT line is producing a high quality product.
· Ensure all safety procedures are followed.
· Monitor the machine condition to run smoothly and avoid unnecessary breakdown.
· Liaise with Process Engineering to ensure optimal production efficiency.
What you’ll get in return?
· 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
· Excellent career growth opportunities for the right candidates
· Enrolment into a pension scheme (for eligible employees)
· Free on-site parking
_5 days out of 7, 37.5 hours
Monday - Thursday 7am-3:35pm / Friday 7am - 11am
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future