- Swindon, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse operatives ,
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Swindon, SN3
Hours of work: 5 out 7 days, 07:00 - 15:00, 15:00 - 23:00 weekly rotational
Rate of pay: £10.85 + £1 per hour, month attendance bonus and performance bonus available.
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are recruiting for GXO for their established site in Swindon (SN3). They currently have opportunities for warehouse operatives to join ambient team on a temporary ongoing basis. For the right candidates there are permanent roles available and progression within a fast-growing business.
The site is operational 24/7 and we have various shifts available
£10.85 - £14.11 per hour, month attendance bonus and performance bonus available.
Performance bonus’ based on achieving pick targets
Full training on LLOP is provided by GXO.
Subsidised canteen available on site and free meal for all new starters on training
Free parking and local bus routes available.
- All training on the LLOP’s will be provided by trainers at GXO within your first week.
- You are responsible for picking items using a headset and LLOP.
- Manually lifting and loading items into the LLOP cages.
- GXO have both ambient and freezer departments, if you work in the freezer additional PPE, breaks and training is provided.
The ideal candidate:
- No experience within warehouse or LLOP is required as training is provided.
- Have a positive attitude and be keen to learn new skills.
- Be self-motivated to hit targets.
- Be flexible with working hours and overtime when required.
- Have strong communication skills.
- The role does involve manual handling and loading so you need to be comfortable with manual work.
Considerations before applying:
- Drug & Alcohol Test will need to be required to do on induction day
If you secure a permanent role with GXO they offer various benefits such as Iceland discount card, discounts on high-street stores / insurance/holiday companies & cycle to work scheme.
These roles have immediate inductions available.
If you are interested in working for GXO in Swindon please click APPLY NOW and we will be in touch!
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01452 302852 and ask from Ineta or Aga, they will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is acting as an employment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future