- Runcorn, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Industrial cleaning,
- Industrial Machine Cleaner Runcorn
Gap Personnel who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for an Industrial Machine Cleaner for a company based in Runcorn area.
Purpose of the role:
To clean paint debris from the surround and inside of the machines and general housekeeping around the warehouse
· To clean the machines within the building using a scraper and low-grade painter cleaner (Turpentine).
· To maintain general hygiene within the warehouse brushing and clearing debris from work areas.
· To advise where there maybe damage to machines or structures within the warehouse
· To clean vessels in readiness for the next manufactured product.
· To load pallets in a safe manner and put away in the correct location(s) as per the instructions.
· To assist to continually improve/advise on all procedures in the Work areas.
· Clean and maintain all equipment in the line with 5s requirement as part of the working day.
· Adhere to and manage the health and safety guidelines as determined by the Health and Safety Policy and the finding of any subsequent risk assessments.
· Promote best health and safety within the team.
· Carry out such additional duties as may reasonably be required by Production Manager/ Shift managers.
· To adhere to company code and conduct in compliance with existing company policies.
· FLT License desirable. (Not Essential)
· Ability to process/manage Lean principles.
· Good communication skills and ability to work within a fast paced, high achieving team.
· Good organisational skills.
· 37.5 hours per week on rotating shifts
· Mon to Wed – 06:00-16:00
· Thurs – 06:00-15:30.
Rate of pay:
· £12.80 ph basic
· Weekly pay
Interested candidates can email CV to email@example.com
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgment solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future