- Stonehouse, UK
- Temp to perm,
Gap Personnel is operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit Injection Moulding Technician for one our well-established client based in Stonehouse, GL10
· Injection Moulding Technician
· Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
· £13.00-£14.00 per hour *dependant on experience level
· Starting on day shifts (Mon-Thurs 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-2pm) with AM/PM shift rotation required in future.
· Permanent position
What you’ll be doing? *Full training is provided!
· Setting and operating plastic injection moulding machinery (BOY vertical insert and conventional moulders ranging from 10t-90t) to produce various medical devices and components.
· Ensuring tools are set safely and machines are profiled to meet product and component specifications with tight tolerances.
· Certify the components produced are gauged to specification, working closely with QC to improve product quality.
- Monitor all production lines to ensure cycle times are being achieved, scrap is minimised and production is as efficient as possible.
· General maintenance of all tooling.
· Deliver on-the-job training for Operators and Trainee Technicians when required.
· Assisting with development trials and new tooling validations to meet design specs.
· Ensure all work is carried out in compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy and complete daily safety checks on the machinery.
What we’re looking for?
· Previous experience in an Injection Moulding role
· Knowledge in a range of polymers
· Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· You must be physically fit with a good standard of hygiene
· You have a positive attitude and not be afraid of hard-work to help the team
What you’ll get in return?
· Investment in personal development and excellent career growth opportunities
· 30 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
· Regular overtime hours available
· Enrolment into a pension scheme (for eligible employees)
· Daily breaks with free tea and coffee
· Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Temp to perm
Salary: £13.00-£14.00 per hour
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Stonehouse (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Stonehouse: Relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future