- Wrexham, UK
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
Are you an experienced FLT Reach Driver looking for long term work? We have openings to support our leading Cold storage facility client located in Wrexham Industrial Estate.
- Unloading wagons efficiently.
- Handling palletising tasks, which likely involves arranging and securing products on pallets.
- Safely placing stock into designated warehouse racking.
- Monday to Friday 2pm - 10pm
- £12.75 per hour for regular working hours.
- Overtime paid at time and a half for additional hours worked.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Candidates should have previous warehouse experience.
- Permanent work
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Possession of an in-date FLT Reach Licence
Application Process: Interested candidates can learn more or arrange an interview by either calling the gap personnel Wrexham branch at 01978 366666 or sending their CV to email@example.com.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future