- Trafford Park, Stretford, Manchester, UK
- Temp to perm,
- Team leaders / supervisors,
We are recruiting for Warehouse Supervisor in Trafford Park.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract
Candidate must have previous experience as a team leader, have a great attitude to work and basic knowledge of computer (good knowledge of Excel program is preferred).
The working hours are:
- 4 ON and 4 OFF 9am to 9pm - 12 hour shifts at £11.80/h, fully paid for 11.5 hours.
- breaks: 30 minutes unpaid, 2 x 15 minutes fully paid.
- parking on site
Job Title: E-Commerce Supervisor
Working Hours: 12 hours
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off
- Drive department growth through regular performance updates
- Report on targets to team members/superior daily or as requested
- Ensure that your web team are completing their targets daily and achieving goals
- Review and implement the web teams KPI’s with the Shift Manager
- Monitor and improve SSOW / procedures
- Resolving issues on E-Commerce department
- Communicate between departments
- Supervising (staff, tasks of the day, legal compliance etc)
- Provide management holiday cover in the above areas
- Monitor compliance to the H&S policy
- Provide cover for the Shift Manager when required
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Proven warehouse management experience
- Knowledge of Excel & Word
- Experienced in using WMS.
- Able to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Understand importance of overtime, especially in Peak Time
- Flexible on days and shift worked throughout the week including weekends.
- Hard working & enthusiastic
- Able to create a positive work environment.
Previous warehouse experience.
Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
Must have a flexible approach to work/training
Must thrive in a team environment.
This is an ongoing role that may become permanent for the right candidate.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future