- Skelmersdale, UK
- Warehouse and Logistics,
We are looking for a Transport Administrator to join our clients, Skem branch for temporary ongoing work. The candidate must have previous Transport Administration experience.
- 8pm till 6am
- Monday to Friday
- £11-£12 per hour
- On site parking
Looking for a candidate with the right skills that can start as soon as possible.
· To accurately input any manual data onto a Warehouse Management System (WMS)
· Booking vehicles in and out of site.
· Completion of all transport compliance documentation,
· To ensure all delivery vehicles data is accurately recorded on to the system.
· Take ownership of partner telephone and email queries as and when required, dealing with issues professionally and efficiently.
· Scanning, filing and communicating effectively with warehouse staff
· Any other administration duties relevant to the needs of the business
· Communicating effectively with drivers and visitors to site.
Administrators experience preferable but relevant training will be provided if necessary.
If this position may interested you, please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply button' or if you would like more information then please give the office a call on 01254 915000
Job Types: Temporary Ongoing, Full-time
Salary: £11.00- £12.00 per hour
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future