- Dudley, UK
- Permanent, Temp to perm,
- Quality assurance,
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Quality Inspector in Dudley on a temp to perm basis.
Hours of work 7am - 3pm
- Provide feedback on product quality issues to the manufacturing team
- Work within a small team of six within the quality department
- Ensure that products meet the required customer specifications
- Keep an accurate record of data and correspondences.
To apply for this Quality Inspector role, you will need previous Quality Inspection experience within a similar role. You will also require the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar position
- End-of-line inspection experience.
Apply today, or call Wolverhampton on 01902 422940
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future