- Assembly line operatives, Machine operators / setters, Manufacturing,
gap personnel have been working with this leading manufacturing company for 7 months now and as we have placed a number of temporary Operators we are now recruiting for 4 x PERMANENT MACHINE OPERATORS
· Setting up, operating and shutting down machinery
· Working with other members of the production department to form an effective production team.
· Communicating with the shift management team to ensure a smooth running of the machinery
· Maintaining the work area in accordance with 5S principles.
· Assisting in improvement initiatives in all areas of the company as part of cross-functional teams.
· Other work (not related to machine operation but required by the undertakings of the company) as required from time to time.
· The skills and ability to learn and understand the manufacturing process.
· A good level of spoken and written English.
· Strong mathematical skills.
· The ability to communicate at all levels and work well as part of a team
· Have prior experience of injection moulding.
· Have prior experience of working under quality systems such as
· ISO9001, TS16949 or similar.
· Have a desire to improve both themselves and their processes.
Hours of Work
Mon-Fri 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm and Nights are Sun-Thur 10pm-6am
You must be able to work all 3shifts
This is a permanent role from Day 1
gap personnel are an employment agency and are acting on behalf of their client for Machine Operators
Please send your CV to Gap_Wrexham@gap-personnel.com
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future