- Wrexham, UK
£22,500k per annum
Monday - Thursday 8am - 4:45pm / Friday 8am -1:30pm
Own transport essential
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit an Administrator on a full-time permanent basis, ideally to join their team in the new year. Reporting to the Management Team, you will support in all areas of the business with general administration duties.
· Process information through the system accurately.
· Collating and cross-checking documentation.
· Undertaking any additional general office duties as required.
· Contributing to the company data reporting system.
· Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
· Offering admin support across various departments as and when required.
· Proficient in the use of all Microsoft packages. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent customer service.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent time management, organisation skills and able to work to deadlines.
· Ability to prioritise own workload and manage expectations.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Due to location own transport will be required.
· 21 days + bank holiday + up to 3 extra for Xmas shut down.
· Company match 5% on pension.
· Flexible working hours.
· Company is introducing health care package
To apply please call gap personnel Wrexham branch on 01978 366666 alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future