- Corwen, UK
Nights Line Leader
£33,590 per annum
Sunday – Thursday / 9:45pm – 6am
Our client, a rapidly growing British company based in North Wales is currently looking for Night Shift Line Leader to join their team based in Corwen on a permanent basis. This role is essential to adding effective leadership within the factory, providing support for your team between 9:45pm and 6:00am and creating a motivated and proactive team that are comfortable to discuss any concerns with you. Reporting to the Deputy Shift Manager, you will be responsible for running a packing line within our Corwen factory.
· Ensure metal checks are carried out and recorded.
· Ensure the correct date and day codes are being used.
· Setting up the line correctly in line with the procedure and that the flow-wrapped film is set correctly.
· Ensure sufficient production to complete fixed pallet quantities.
· Ensure the line is adequately stocked with cartons, cases and printed flow-wrap film.
· Respond to changes that may be required.
· Ensure ‘Downtime’ is kept to a minimum, report any engineering problems to Engineering.
· Check that lines are cleaned at the end of the shift.
· Ensure that all paperwork, pallet slips etc are correctly filled in.
· Perform regular product quality reviews.
· Communicate effectively with the process team to ensure smooth running of the line.
· Manage conflicts within the team.
· Effectively escalate issues within your team to the correct supervisor.
· Confidently take ownership of all elements in your shift.
· Any other requests that reasonably fit within your remit.
· Good management & logistics skills
· Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think on your feet
· Excellent communication skills and a good level of English language
· Good IT skills and numerate
· Great communication skills
· Training Opportunities
· Free Travel from Wrexham or Oswestry
· Shift Allowance on top of Salary
· Company events with Prizes
· Life Assurance
To apply please call gap personnel Wrexham branch on 01978 366 666 alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future