- Wrexham, UK
£25k-£30k per annum
Monday – Friday / 8:30am – 5pm
Our client based in Wrexham is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Some international travel will be expected with this role. As the Project Coordinator your work consists of planning projects and its timeline, placing material orders, communicating and negotiating with different suppliers and production units, arranging the freight, booking the personnel and resources for the job as well as instructing the installers, builders, artists and decorators on site. Your daily tasks will also involve a great deal of administrative work to make sure everything is saved and updated in the CRM system, every project is properly planned and prepared, procedures are followed and progress of the project is monitored. You will be in daily contact with colleagues, customers, suppliers and partners around the world.
· Plan, coordinate and follow-up projects and initiated processes.
· Outline project objectives clearly.
· Arrange the necessary resources and tools.
· Order the necessary material.
· Communicate with customers about their projects and provide high-level customer service.
· Negotiate with contractors and suppliers.
· Take part in project meetings and proposing adjustments.
· Make logistical arrangements.
· Coordinate day-to-day operational aspects of the project realization.
· Arrange and organize all project-related paperwork.
· Update and actively work with our CRM-system.
· Follow the agreed budget and implement cost-saving measures.
· Monitor the costs, progress and quality of project.
· Coordinate with the involved parties to keep the agreed timeline of the project.
· Passionate about project planning, likes to work result-oriented, enjoy administrative work, as well as customer service and communication.
· Experience of working within a similar role.
· Know how to prioritize, work well independently as well as have great skills to be a part of a bigger team.
· You are structured and stress-resistant; you have a good planning ability for your own and others' work.
· Multitasking, working with many tasks and projects at the same time and working under pressure to meet deadlines is something you thrive for.
· Responsible, well organised, good at communications and pay attention to detail.
· High standard of Excel knowledge is fundamental along with a strong understanding of Microsoft Office in general.
· International travel is expected.
· It is a requirement that you have a driving license and your own car.
- 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holiday (Some days taken for the Christmas break)
- Health care (Dental/Opticians)
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
To apply please call gap personnel Wrexham branch on 01978 366666 alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future