- Wrexham, UK
£25k-£30k per annum
Monday – Friday / 8:30am – 5pm / Hours will vary due to being on the road
Our client based in Wrexham is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be responsible for the whole sales process from the beginning to the end. That includes searching for new clients and keeping the relationship with existing customers, planning, hold customer meetings, preparing price offers, negotiating and signing purchase agreements with clients. You would actively work with your existing customers, at the same time searching for new clients and finding new markets and segments to approach. Your main task would be to communicate leisure concepts, products and services to your clients and find the best solutions for them.
· Identify new sales markets and segments.
· Work actively to find new customers and sales opportunities.
· Represent the company, our concepts, products and services at all times.
· Provide information, advice and guidance to our existing and new customers.
· Arrange designs and communicate with designers about your customer’s requests.
· Make price offers to customers.
· Negotiate prices and purchase terms with clients until sale is finalised.
· Follow up the progress of sales projects and leads.
· Meet customers on regular bases both virtually and in person.
· Build a long-lasting relationship with clients based on knowledge, professional customer service and active approach.
· Participate in exhibitions and trade shows.
· Follow the processes and guidelines set out in the company.
· Update and actively work with our CRM-system.
· Report on the status of customer accounts, sales opportunities, sold jobs and pipeline.
· Achieve sales targets set by the General Sales Director.
· Suggest and implement actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
· It is a requirement that you already have some experience with similar tasks.
· To succeed in this position, it’s important you enjoy working with customers and ‘burn’ for active sales.
· You are goal-oriented and want to work in an international environment.
· Responsible, well organised, great at socialising and building relationships.
· You are a person who goes the extra mile to find the best possible solution to reach and exceed customer’s wishes.
· You have a good knowledge in Word and Excel, and overall understanding of Microsoft Office in general.
· Able to prioritise, work well independently as well as have great skills to be a part of a bigger team.
· Structured and stress-resistant.
· 20 days holiday + 8 Bank Holidays (Some days taken for the Christmas break)
· Health care (Dental/Opticians)
· Free on-site parking
· Pension scheme
· 4% commission on all completed and signed off projects
To apply please call gap personnel Wrexham branch on 01978 366666 alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future