- Wrexham, UK
- Temp to perm, Permanent,
- Other Specialisms,
Gap Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of a client located on the outskirts of Wrexham area. We are recruiting for an approachable, professional Administrator to join this team on a full time basis.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for the following:
- General administrative tasks including filing and updating employee information in company system; creating employee letters.
- Completing payroll duties for the business using Sage Software.
- Prepare and send correspondence such as invoices
- Support sales ans management team
- other admin duties when required
The suitable candidate will have:
- Previous experiennce in a similar role
- Knowledge of sage
- IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Own transport
The hours of work are Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Salary depending on experience.
Gap Personnel operating as an employment business recruiting on behalf of our client located in the Wrexham area. For more information or to arrange an interview in your local area please call gap personnel Wrexham branch on 01978 366666 alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future