- Wrexham, UK
- FLT / MHE,
Are you an experienced FLT Counterbalance Driver seeking a long-term opportunity in a warehouse environment? We have openings to support our leading distribution client located in Wrexham Industrial Estate.
- Unloading wagons efficiently.
- Handling palletising tasks, which likely involves arranging and securing products on pallets.
- Accurately picking orders, which involves selecting items from the warehouse inventory for customer orders.
- Safely placing stock into designated warehouse racking.
- Monday to Friday Rotating 7 am - 3 pm or 9 am - 5 pm.
- Monday to Thursday 8pm - 6am
- £11.50 days £12.50 Nights per hour for regular working hours.
- Overtime paid at time and a half for additional hours worked.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Ideally, candidates should have previous warehouse experience.
- Availability for long-term work.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Flexibility in work schedule.
- Possession of an in-date FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Discounted vending machines.
- Upskilling opportunities (potential for training and skill development).
- Allocated free food days.
- Potential for career progression within the company.
- Free on-site parking.
Application Process: Interested candidates can learn more or arrange an interview by either calling the gap personnel Wrexham branch at 01978 366666 or sending their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future