- Runcorn, UK
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
- Warehouse Operative with FLT Runcorn
The position is ongoing with a possibility of going into a permanent contract for suitable candidates.
Despatch Manager/Despatch Team Lead
To pick goods from stock, (via both Counterbalance and Reach Trucks and via manual picks) and make available the goods to the shipping team.
To assist with inventory accuracy including cycle counts
General warehouse duties including warehouse pallet movements, loading and/or un-loading vehicles/trailers.
· To ensure that all goods are correctly picked for shipment as per the instructions on the ERP generated Pick Lists.
· To ensure all goods are stored and located safely and correctly as per IFS instructions and/or Despatch Manager/Despatch Team Lead instructions.
· To ensure all goods are loaded correctly and securely onto the appropriate vehicles/trailers.
· To carry out all other logistics warehouse duties as required by Despatch Manager/Despatch Team Lead.
· To ensure responsibility for your FLT safety and the daily FLT checks.
· Clean, maintain and store all equipment in line with 5S requirements as part of the working day.
· Adhere to and manage the health and safety guidelines as determined by the Health and Safety Policy and the findings of any subsequent risk assessments.
· Promote best Health and Safety within the team.
· Carry out such additional duties as may reasonably be required by the Production Manager/ Shift Managers/Despatch Manager.
- Ability to process/manage Lean principles
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a fast paced, high achieving team
- Good organizational skills
- Computer Literate
- FLT experience (license not necessary)
37.5 hours per week
Monday-Wednesday (06.00 – 16.00).
· £13.80 ph
· Weekly pay
Gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future