- Honiton, Devon, England
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Temporary Ongoing position
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
£10.60 per hour
gap personnel Exeter are recruiting for a Distribution Administrator on a temporary ongoing basis with an immediate start, based at our clients site in Honiton.
As an Administrator, you will be producing installation documentation, and ensuring all our handover pack inserts are pre-printed and up to date, whilst also being the first point of call for 3PL queries and order fulfilments.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Prioritizing and organising/prioritising work for the warehouse team, ensuring a smooth workflow.
- Printing & collating installation manuals
- Order fulfilments and item substitutions
- Ordering and arranging direct to site deliveries
- Arranging pallet returns for both customer and vendors.
- Informing customers of items on backorder
- First point of contact for 3PL
- Investigate and process 3PL claims in tandem with all departments of the business
- Stocktake support
- Continuous improvement of customer care and satisfaction
- Recording of KPI data to inform management reporting
- Complaint handling and investigation prior to escalation where necessary
- Supporting admin teams in other departments, when required
- Ensuring attention to detail and quality in all work, identifying discrepancies and improvements
The ideal candidate for the role will or must have:
- Self-motivated & committed
- Strong customer service focus
- Diligence in maintaining and creating accurate company records
- Excellent IT literacy
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Good numerical skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads
- Able to work in a calm and methodical manner
- Able to work on your own initiative without supervision
- Flexible and adaptable to the needs of the business
Working hours and pay rate:
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
- £10.60 per hour
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future