- Annesley, Nottinghamshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Warehouse pickers and packers x5 wanted in the NG15 Annesley area.
There is a great opportunity in our distribution centre for a long term, temporary to permanent basis.
Our site deals with a variety of different products doing picking and packing using hand scanners or paper picking.
- Monday to Friday 06:00-14:00
- full 40 hour working week.
- £11ph basic with paid breaks included
- Optional overtime available after 40 hours
- £16.50ph on Saturdays
- £22ph on Sundays
There are various jobs to do on site:
- Picking and packing using hand held scanners and order sheets
- Working in the goods in/goods out area
- Kitting multiple products into single packaging on a production line
- Locating stock within the warehouse
- Labelling new stock in the warehouse
- Operating MHE (if licenses are held)
The successful candidate will:
- Need to have past warehouse picking and packing experience.
- Looking for a long term role.
- Be able to work as a positive team member with all the site.
- Paid breaks
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities.
- Great site facilities i.e On site parking, canteen area, free hot drinks, locker rooms.
- Full week Monday to Friday (no break deductions, full 40 hours paid)
If you have a background working in a warehouse environment then please apply here.
We are operating as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future