- Exeter, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
Exeter Business Park, nr Sowton Industrial Estate
Temp to Perm
gap personnel Exeter, are currently recruiting for an Assembly Operative for a temp to perm placement based on the outskirts of Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter
You will be joining a team that supply their products into the aerospace, marine and automotive industry. Reporting directly to the Production Team Leader the purpose of this role is to assemble, test and maintain quality control over items produced.
As an Assembly Operative your duties will include:
- Performing assembly operations by following work instructions to manufacture motorsport components.
- Performing test operations in accordance with work instructions.
- Packaging and labelling correctly of finished products and moving these on pallets to dispatch area.
- Working in a safe manner as instructed either by the section team leader or supervisor or following written work instruction where relevant.
- Ensuring the work area is clean and tidy and maintained as such on a daily basis
- Ensure that standards of quality are adhered to.
- To perform as and when required any reasonable management request from the section team leader or supervisor.
- Keen eye for detail and a mechanical knowledge and interest to assist with production is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of working within a factory environment preferable but not essential.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic and proactive.
- Flexibility to carry out a wide-ranging role.
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm
- £11.00 per hour
Key skills; metal work, factory, milling, fabrication, machine operating, spray painting, press brake, quality control, assembly, PCB, assembly, technician
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future