- Exeter, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Temp to Perm
Exeter Airport, Devon
£10.80ph - £11.00ph
Monday to Friday
gap personnel Exeter, are recruiting for an Assembly Operative on a temp to perm basis based on the outskirts of Exeter, near to Exeter Airport.
As an Assembly Operative your duties will include:
- Working within a fast-paced assembly department
- Proficient use of hand tools
- Handling and precise assembly of key components
- Identifying and reporting faults or defects
- Working in the Paintshop as required
- Keeping areas clean and tidy
- Day to day management of your workload, prioritising tasks
- You will be an organised individual with an outgoing personality
- Ability to thrive in a multi-tasking environment and be able to adjust your priorities as needed
- Self-motivated with a willingness to get stuck in
- You will have the confidence and ability to talk to colleagues in different departments, and at various levels within the business
- You will work as part of a team, working closely together to deliver an exceptional service
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable, but not essential
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am – 5pm, 4pm Finish on Friday's
- £10.80ph - £11.00ph dependant on experience
- Monthly company performance available
The site boasts a brand new subsidised canteen facility, with all you can drink Tea & Coffee available.
Due to the site location your own transport will be essential for this role.
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business, whilst abiding by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future