- Newton Abbot, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
Newton Abbot, Devon
Temporary to Permanent
Monday to Friday
Do you want to join a growing manufacturing company?
Do you have experience within Manufacturing and using Hand Tools?
gap personnel Exeter, are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative on a temporary to permanent placement based in Newton Abbot, Devon. Our client is a leading manufacturer within the Healthcare Sector.
As an Manufacturing Operative your duties will include:
- Produce quality products in a timely manner
- Fitment of products in line with the production schedule
- Quality control checks throughout the production process
- Respect and follow all company policies (smoking, H&S, PPE, mobile phones, etc.)
Manufacturing Operative Requirements:
- Keen eye for detail and a mechanical knowledge and interest to assist with production is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience of working within a factory environment preferable but not essential
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Dynamic and proactive
- Flexibility to carry out a wide-ranging role
- Hand Tools experience
Manufacturing Operative Benefits:
- Onsite Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Free Tea / Coffee
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Thursday, 0730am – 1630pm, Friday 0700am – 1315pm (39.75 hours)
- £10.42 per hour – Increases after a successful probation period.
Key skills; metal work, factory, fabrication, machine operating, spray painting, quality control, assembly, manufacturing, hand tools
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future