- Tamworth, Staffordshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
Forklift - clamp drivers needed for our brand-new site based in Dordon, Tamworth B78. This is a great new building with brand new trucks, new facilities and an excellent hot food canteen with 1 free meal each shift!
Expired licenses and in-house accredited accepted
Sunday to Thursday - Rotating shifts 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
£12.15ph / £14.58ph on afternoons after 6pm
Overtime paid x1.5 and double paid
Our client is an international company who thrive on positive work ethic and having a clean and comfortable work space.
The management team are really friendly and approachable, and an extra benefit is the company believes that no worker should have to pay for your own meal whilst at work, so you get 1 free meal of your choice from the menu (hot or cold) per shift provided for you.
- Loading and unloading stock and products from containers
- Loading/unloading stock on the warehouse racking
- Moving stock around the warehouse to make space for new products arriving
- Using hand scan guns to check stock from lorries and allocate them into the correct location
- Manual loading/off-loading smaller stock items, some heavy lifting may be required
- Working as a team to meet targets in all areas of the warehouse
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience operating a Clamp truck
- Be happy to work a combination of truck and general warehouse tasks when needs be.
- Take a drug & alcohol test at induction
- Work as a team to ensure the smooth process of stock control
- Be looking for a long term job
After 12 weeks there will be opportunities to go permanent and below all these great benefits will apply to you:
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Pension scheme with options for 5% employee, 10% employer
- Bonus scheme
- Online and high street discounts
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Death in service policy
- Staff discounts
- Reward and recognition platforms
- Opportunities for extended training on different trucks
On assessment day all candidates are required to undertake a drugs and alcohol test.
If you would be interested in this role then please apply here.
We are operating as an employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future