- St Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality results in electronics production? We are seeking a skilled Conformal Coating/Production Technician to join our client team.
In this role, you will provide professional and precise conformal coating, adhesive application, potting, and mechanical assembly services within our electronics production department.
Pay Rate: £11.44 per hour.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Friday: 8:00am to 1:00pm
Location: St. Neots
Type: Temporary ongoing with opportunity of permanent contract for the right candidate
- Accurately interpret and utilize technical drawings and Work Instructions.
- Conformal coating of electronic devices and sub-assemblies, including masking and anti-vibration measures.
- Correct application of potting compounds and adhesives.
- Testing coatings to ensure correct viscosity.
- Maintain cleanliness and working order of machinery and equipment.
- Operate PCB cleaning facility.
- Mechanical assembly and labelling of Power Supplies to IPC standards.
- PCB board cutting and gap pad preparation.
- Conduct necessary re-work as required.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Methodical and accurate approach to all work.
- Manual dexterity.
- Experience working with electronics.
- Experience working with coatings, adhesives, and compounds.
- Experience with Mechanical Assembly.
- Appreciation of electronics components.
- Ability to work independently while collaborating in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
To apply for this Conformal Coating/Production Technician, please submit your updated CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com. Contact the branch on 01702 987900 to discuss.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future