- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Warehouse Order Picker (voice picking)
Location: Wakefield, WF2 ( Junction41)
Salary: £10.42 an hour + £1.53 shift allowance after 4:45pm
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm / you pick!
Job Type: Full-time / ongoing possition / no cancelations !
- Follow instructions from the headset for accurate item picking and packing.
- Use the scan gun to locate and pick items in the correct quantities.
- Pack items securely and label boxes properly.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the work area.
- Report any discrepancies or issues promptly.
- Attention to detail and ability to perform repetitive tasks with accuracy.
- Basic paperwork signing skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Company pension
- Great atmosphere
- Free parking
- Training will be provided as part of the package, offering long-term opportunities for career development with our client. If you are a motivated individual interested in joining a reputable company and contributing to their success, we encourage you to apply.
- Gap-Personnel is acting as an employment business towards this vacancy.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future