- Dagenham, Greater London, England
A fantastic opportunity now available for Print finisher on a permanent full-time basis working in an award winning, well invested Print facility located in Dagenham.
As a Print Finisher, your role is to set up and operate various finishing equipment, including state of the art intelligent stitchers, perfect binders, and guillotines, to ensure the smooth finishing of printed materials.
Location: Dagenham – Falls within ULEZ
Hours: Shift work
Salary: £25,000-31,668 depending on experience
- Maintain effective and timely communication with the Finishing Manager.
- Collaborate with overseers and operators for smooth handovers and address any arising issues.
- Ensure the production of work at the highest standards and optimize output while following pass sheets and established procedures.
- Adhere to and monitor all company processes and procedures consistently.
- Develop expertise in performance management to foster a high-performance culture.
- Understand and address maintenance requirements as necessary.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in work areas, promoting a lean policy.
- Thoroughly grasp and accurately utilize our Management Information Systems (MIS), reporting updates to the planning department throughout the day.
- Complete maintenance programs and record key performance indicators (KPIs).
Attend and comply with all training and health & safety policies.
- Comply with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
Perform any other duties as needed from time to time.
Skills & Experience required:
- Skilled in operating Stitchers, Binders, and Guillotines.
- safety conscious.
- Accurate, with an eye for detail.
- Dependable with efficient time management.
- Excellent team player.
- Be flexible and available for shifts and overtime as required.
- Company provides 22 days of paid leave, which rises to a maximum of 25 days with your continued dedication and service.
- Length of Service Awards.
- Employee Discounts Platform.
- Octopus Electric Vehicle Scheme.
- Access to the 02 Marketing Suite in London.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Free Basic Will Writing.
- Reimbursement for safety shoes, eye tests, glasses, and even flu jabs. (subject to Terms & Conditions)
Candidates will be subject to a financial and DBS check prior to onboarding.
To apply for the Print Finisher position, please submit your updated CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com or contact our Southend Branch on 01702 987900 to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future