- Dagenham, Greater London, England
- Warehouse operatives ,
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and efficient Warehouse Operations team? Look no further! We are seeking a Warehouse Operative on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Warehouse Operative your role will be pivotal in supporting all aspects covered by the department. You will play a crucial part in ensuring the smooth and efficient flow of stock within the warehouse operations.
Location: Dagenham – Falls within ULEZ
Hours: Shift work
As a Warehouse Operative, your day duties will include:
- Operate Counterbalance FLT in accordance with safety regulations.
- Ensuring precise and compliant handling of all inventories based on task specifications.
- Selecting, packaging, and managing both internal and external stock deliveries in accordance with departmental processes.
- Establishing communication and coordination with both internal and external stakeholders regarding inventory-related matters.
- Collaborating with materials planning for matters related to inventory.
- Participating in and meeting all mandatory training requirements.
- Committing to compliance with the Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and its associated policies.
- Demonstrating adaptability and readiness to fulfil any additional responsibilities that may be needed periodically.
Skills & Experience required:
- Min 1 year experience.
- Valid FLT Counterbalance certificate.
- Experience operating with very narrow isles beneficial.
- Inventory control.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Company provides 22 days of paid, which rises to a maximum of 25 days with your continued dedication and service.
- Length of Service Awards.
- Employee Discounts Platform.
- Octopus Electric Vehicle Scheme.
- Access to the 02 Marketing Suite in London.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Free Basic Will Writing.
- Reimbursement for safety shoes, eye tests, glasses, and even flu jabs. (subject to Terms & Conditions)
If you're a motivated and reliable individual with a strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail, we want to hear from you!
Candidates will be subject to a financial and DBS check prior to onboarding.
To apply for the Warehouse Operative position, please submit your updated CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com or contact our Southend Branch on 01702 987900 to discuss this fantastic opportunity.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future