- Swanley, Kent, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
gap personnel are recruiting 4x drivers on temp to perm basis for our client located in Swanley, Kent.
As a driver, your role will play a crucial part in delivering and installing goods to their customers, ensuring exceptional customer experience and goods delivered without a hitch.
Type: Temporary ongoing with opportunity of permanent contract for the right candidate
- Payment based on total hours worked for flexibility in daily routes.
- Typical shifts are 07:00-16:00
- Work on Saturdays with a day off during the week; no work on Sundays.
- Pay rate £14.27 per hour.
- Drive a 3.5-tonne van, collaboratively delivering high-quality home services with an assistant to support.
- Uphold a professional representation of the brand at each touchpoint during delivery.
- Drive a 3.5-tonne van, collaboratively delivering high-quality home services with an assistant.
- Fully trained to assemble products.
- provide an exceptional service to each customer.
- Heavy lifting with support from your assistant
- Hold a valid UK driving license with no more than 6 penalty points.
- Essential: Previous 3.5T van driving experience.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good communication for customer and team interactions.
Advantageous: Knowledge of home delivery services.
- Competitive pay based on total hours.
- Day off during the week.
- Opportunities for career growth.
- Assistant on hand to support.
To apply for this Delivery Driver position, please submit your updated CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com. Contact the branch on 01702 987900 to discuss.
gap personnel is operating as the employment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future