ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER – READING, RG1
Gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for Assistant Store Manager on a permanent basis based in Reading, RG1
Starting salary: £33,815.00
Shifts vary and you will be covering between 8-12 hour shifts across 7 days a week.
· Authorises the duties of all employees in their store.
· Decides about handling complaints up to the limit determined. In case of complaints exceeding the limit, they inform their Area Manager immediately.
· Determines the suspension of their employees and informs their Area Manager immediately.
· Authorises the working hours, time off and breaks, as well as overtime if required, of all employees in their store.
· Authorises voids and refunds according to Company procedures.
· Organises holidays of their employees.
· Determines reduced prices for last units of special products on sale.
· Controls the till procedures of their employees.
· Supervises till queues to ensure that every customer can immediately load at least one item onto the till belt, providing feedback to colleagues who breach this policy.
· Is responsible for controlling accuracy of the till operation, reviewing cashiers till speed and balance when cashing off tills.
· Carries out till spot checks.
· Checks purchases of their employees and signs the till receipts.
· Controls the cashing up of the tills, manages deposits into the safe and hands over the cash bags to the security company.
The ideal candidate:
Must be able to assist the Store Manager in providing the best possible shopping experience by exceeding customers’ expectations and offering uniquely engaging customer service, whilst ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment, consistent store standards, minimal costs, optimum operational efficiency, tightly controlled inventory and price change, strong due diligence, procedural compliance, and accurate accounts.
In fulfilling their duties, the Assistant Store Manager has to engage and develop the knowledge and initiative of their employees following the principles of the clients Management System. The Assistant Store Manager has the responsibility to motivate their employees, encourage excellent performance and ensure high levels of staff retention.
Free on-site parking, on good public transport route, ongoing work and a friendly working atmosphere.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Successful applications will be contacted within 1 week of the closing date. Thank you for your interest in this role.
West Meadows, Derby
7.15-17.00 -Monday to Thursday (off every Friday,Saturday,Sunday)
The role will involve providing admin support to our departments including HR, accounts and Health and Safety.
Duties will include:
Person specification / Requirements:
Please call 01159347000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Gap Personnel are acting as an employment business when recruiting temp to perm
BRAND NEW SITE- WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES NEEDED
HUCKNALL NG15 6XJ
Monday to Friday Day Shifts 06.00-14.00
£9.80ph overtime up to £19.60ph
No experience needed - immediate start!
Want to work in a lovely clean environment with great canteen with ample car parking, lockers for all and great people? heres the job for you!!
We have vacancies available for enthusiastic individuals for Warehouse Operatives to help join our stationary supplier who supply products for schools and colleges.
What will I be doing?
What are the benefits?
Interested? To apply - please text your NAME and DAYS to 07485329338 and we will call you straight back.
Or apply online!
We look forward to hearing from you!
We operate as an employment business when recruiting temp and temp to perm.
Pay rate; £10:00-£10.50ph
Hours; Monday to Friday 8:30-17:00
Gap Personnel are looking to expand our internal team and are seeking additional admin support to work amongst the Nottingham team based in Annesley on the Sherwood business park NG15 0DS.
Temporary to start, possibility of a permanent contract in the future. Part time considered.
Role involves:- data input, telephone answering, responding to emails.
Experience needed:- good telephone manner, good pc skills and excellent attention to detail.
Interested;- Please email your CV to email@example.com subjecting 'Administrator role'
Immediate start for the right candidate.