£25,000 per year
Posted: 05 January 2023
Expires: 04 February 2023
Gap Personnel Group, operating as an employment business, are currently looking to recruit a Machine Operator for one our well-established clients based in Liverpool.
This is a permanent contract.
Job role: working as part of the production team to ensure excellent standards are maintained as well as supporting the smooth running of Production.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Set up and operate any piece of machinery in the process and packing ensuring the safety and control standards and met and followed at all times.
• Ensure documentation is completed to required standard and in a timely manner.
• Ensure the line runs at optimum run rate with minimum downtime and waste as per supervisors data capture spreadsheet.
• Ensure the equipment and surrounding areas are free from any debris.
• Carry out changeovers with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
• In the event of a breakdown respond and follow procedure.
• Ensure all stoppages/ breakdowns are recorded/ reported.
• Ensure all repairs are reported and recorded.
• Assist in production throughput when required to do so.
• Assist in hitting daily targets and KPI’s.
• Raise any training issues with HR or the Training Manager.
• Maintain a clean as you go area and demonstrate good manufacturing practice (GMP).
• Support the need for change and actively get involved in continually looking for ways to improve performance.
• Takes part in Continuous Improvement activities and contribute suggestions to improve line performance.
• Help during changes on the line learning new skills as required.
• Work on different lines and areas where required
• Comply with all company procedures and codes of practice to ensure a safe and hygienic workplace
• Complete regular/routine tasks without being asked.
• Focus on attention to detail and maintaining high standards.
• Other duties relating to this role and Production Environment.
Knowledge & Experience:
• Experience in a fast paced food manufacturing environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to take direction
• Ability to challenge others in a professional and constructive manner
• Knowledge and experience in a food manufacturing environment
• Understanding of Environmental requirements and responsibilities
• Ability to manage and motivate a small team in a food manufacturing environment.
Shift: 45 hours per week on a weekly rotation pattern (07:00-16:00/15:00-00:00)
Salary: £25,000 per year
• GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
If you think you are suitable for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com!
Warehouse Operatives – Holmewood, Chesterfield
£10.62 ph and days shifts 8.00-16.00
Our client based on the Holmewood Industrial Estate are looking to hire new warehouse staff to work within their new site which distributes hygiene products (shampoo, shower gels, cosmetics) internationally to customers.
The company offers friendly shift hours with no shift cancelation and a fixed full time Monday - Friday rota.
£10.62 PH + OT at 1.5x or 2x depending on the hours
08:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
The job role:
On a day-to-day basis you will be involved in:
We welcome applications from candidates with a warehousing/production background
Please apply here, you will receive a call back from our Nottingham branch (0115 934 7000)
Warehouse administrator – Chesterfield, Holmewood
£11.19ph - Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00
Our client based in Holmewood, are looking for a keen warehouse administrator who is able to be adaptive and get stuck in where needed. They are looking for someone who is switched on and can work at a fast paste. The site distribute all different kinds of cosmetic products such as shampoo, makeup plus a lot more all over the world.
Hours and Payrate:
You will be working Monday to Friday 08:00-16:00 at a payrate of £11.19ph.
Overtime is at 1.5x or 2x depending on the hours.
If you would be interested in becoming part of their team then please apply here or call our branch on 01159347000.
Based in the Chorley area and looking for work?
We have the job for you!
We are looking for an experienced FLT Reach and Counterbalance driver / Warehouse operative.
Warehouse operatives: role will include general warehouse duties, order picking, scanning, packing.
FLT drivers: role will include loading and unloading trailers, moving stock around the warehouse into racking locations, picking, outdoor duties
Valid Reach truck and Counterbalance license is essential
Contract: Temporary to permanent
Shifts & pay: Monday to Friday (6 am–2pm / 2pm-10pm) – rotating every 2 weeks - £11.07 p/h including shift allowance.
Interested? Call us on 01254915000!
We are currently recruiting Warehouse operatives in Kirkby L33, Knowsley Industrial park.
You will be part of the gap personnel team working on an ongoing basis
Candidates will be required to work in a fast-paced warehouse.
The role will include picking items from locations guided by a hand-held scanner, Candidates will locate the stock isle, pick the correct stock, use a hand-held scanner to scan the item barcode & pack item.
Tipping a container and checking stock quantities are correct. Moving all stock to a designated location and picking items to be delivered to stores.
Once all items are picked, candidates will be required to send the stock items to the packing area ready for distribution.
All candidates will receive full training however due to the nature of the work and the fast-paced environment; we are ideally looking for candidates to have previous warehouse or equivalent experience in a fast-paced environment
Do you feel like this role would be suitable for you?
Look no further and start your journey with us today!!
Available shifts:6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am rolling shifts on a 4 on 4 off basis
Days- £10.01 per hour Overtime £13.35 per hour
Nights- £11.65 per hour Overtime £14.99
Break entitlement: All 12-hour shifts have 2x30 minute break 1 paid 1 unpaid.
Contract period: Temporary contract, no fixed term.
Perm opportunities available after a minimum of 12 weeks and if there is a need from Matalan.
Transport Required: This site is on a public bus route, no need to have own transport but to have own transport is an advantage
To apply for this exciting opportunity or for any more information in regard to the position advertised you can: -
Call the office on 0333 344 6977
Send us a message on WhatsApp 07485301488
Please state your
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business
JOB REFERENCE - NRC003
Put a new stitch onto your career working as a Sewing Machinist with this new role. It is Monday to Friday and with pay rising up to £12 per hour!
gap personnel require a Sewing Machinist to join our clients busy team working from their factory in Sheffield S20, manufacturing and engineering bespoke fire safety equipment.
Here is a little more information on the role...
Working Monday to Friday, you will be joining a highly reputable family-owned firm. Your duties will be cutting out the individual components required whilst following a pattern, sewing the correct fabric with a machine and following instructions as provided.
As an experience sewing machinist you will be used to working to deadlines, have a high attention to detail and be capable of self-checking your own work.
This role is a genuine temp to perm.
How much will you get paid as a Sewing Machinist?
What would your shifts be as a Sewing Machinist?
What else would you need to know?
When can you start?
Apply on here or email your CV, full name and contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this role:
14 days from post date
Who are gap personnel?
Originally founded in 1998, we are now one of the top five largest industrial providers in the UK, supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to companies across industrial, commercial, technical, construction, fmcg and healthcare sectors. We offer nationwide coverage through high-street branches, specialist divisions and onsite managed solutions. With a turnover of almost £200 million in 2019, we currently payroll in excess of 12,000 temporary workers each week and cover more than 3 million shifts per year.