- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- General operatives,
Gap Personnel is working with a company in Huntingdon, we are looking for Driver’s assistant on a full-time temp to perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that a leader in there filed, as a Drivers assistant, you`ll play a key role in serving our customers, ensuring their orders and products are delivered without a hitch.
Working hours 0700AM to 1600PM 38.75 hrs a week,
you`ll be paid in accordance with total hours worked to allow for variations in daily routes,
Occasional Saturday work may be required.
Pay £11.98 Per hour
- You`ll be out on the road, assisting the driver of 3.5-tonne vans assistant to fulfil our high-quality home delivery service.
- At every touchpoint during delivery, you`ll be acting as a professional representation of the brand.
- You`ll be hands-on in this physical role, vehicles are loaded for you ahead of your shift so you can focus on getting on your way.
- Good customer services skills as you will be going to see people in their own homes.
- Every step of the way, you`ll go the extra mile by providing an exceptional service to each customer.
Skills & Experience:
- You will have a friendly and personable nature, with a passion for great service and making our customers happy!
- Previous Drivers assistant experience would be beneficial, and it would be super handy if you also had some knowledge of home delivery services.
- We know things don`t always go to plan, so remaining calm under pressure is important.
- Using your excellent communications skills, you`ll be able to build rapport and establish great relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You will need to be flexible with your working hours.
To apply: Please send you CV through to email@example.com or call 01603 767617 for an informal discussion.
Gap Personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job, Gap personnel who operate as an Employment Business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future