- Dordon, Warwickshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- Warehouse and Logistics,
Introducing Our Brand New Site in Dordon, Tamworth!
Are you ready for a rewarding opportunity? Join us at our state-of-the-art facility, conveniently located in Dordon, Tamworth.
Rotational Shifts: Working Tuesday to Saturday from 06:00-14:00/14:00-22:00.
Competitive Pay: Earning £13.26 per hour, with an additional £2.65 per hour after 18:00pm, totalling £15.91 per hour
Overtime Benefits: Enjoy time and a half and double pay for overtime hours.
Modern Facilities: Experience the brand new pristine facilities and in workplace amenities and infrastructure.
Free Meals: Indulge in delicious hot and cold free food, provided daily in our on-site canteen.
Main Duties include:
- Using WMS (Warehouse Management Systems) daily such as SAP
- Coordinating documentation for incoming freight
- Monitoring and tracking incoming containers
- Communicating with inbound/outbound drivers on site
- Completing relevant paperwork as required
- Handling customer queries via Microsoft Outlook
Liaising with Warehouse Management team on site for any task
The successful will have:
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 applications particularly Outlook, Teams and Excel
- Knowledge of SAP/Alcib is highly desirable
- Ability to understand internal and external customer circumstances, problems, expectations and needs
- Good attention to details
- Ability to take ownership of the role and remain calm under pressure
- A minimum of at least 1 years experience as a Warehouse Administrator is essential
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity! Apply now and become a valued member of our dynamic team. Join us in shaping the future of our Dordon site!
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future