- United Kingdom
- Temp to perm,
Farm Assistant - NG22
We are recruiting for X2 Farm assistant to join our team in Rufford, NG22 on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Full time 07.00 - 16.00 Monday - Friday (plus ad-hoc feeding on weekend mornings)
- General outdoor maintenance of the farm ie fixing fences, sheds etc. Basic DIY skills come in handy...
- Loading trailers on the farm with feed sacks and spreading the feed
- Rounding up livestock onto trailers
- Loading and unloading hay bales - Heavy lifting involved
- Must be comfortable with outdoor work
- Happy to work in a more physical role
- Reliability is key in this role
- Flexible to work a few hours on alternating weekends
- Good level of knowledge about farm animals
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have an interest in farming and be happy to conduct outdoor work in all weathers.
Due to the location your own transport is essential.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future