- Dordon, Warwickshire, England
- Temp to perm,
- FLT / MHE,
Join Our Team at our big International Company!
Are you ready to embark on a fulfilling career with a global leader? We're thrilled to announce that our brand-new site and are seeking talented FLT drivers to join our dynamic team.
Position: FLT Drivers
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday (Rotating Shifts: 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
Role: Long-term opportunity with room for growth
Pay: Starting at £12.15 per hour, with an additional £2.43 after 6:00 pm
- Loading and unloading materials
- Efficiently moving stock within the facility
- Utilizing hand scan guns for inventory management
- Performing manual handling tasks with precision
- Experience: Previous FLT experience required
- Licenses: In-date licenses accepted, In house certificates by Npors, RTITB and ITSSAR accepted
After 12 weeks there will be opportunities to go permanent and below all these great benefits will apply to you:
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Pension scheme with options for 5% employee, 10% employer
- Bonus scheme
- Online and high street discounts
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Death in service policy
- Staff discounts
- Reward and recognition platforms
- Opportunities for extended training on different trucks
Joining our team means being part of a company that values dedication, teamwork, and safety. As part of our commitment to safety, all candidates must undergo a drug and alcohol test during induction.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding future or give us a call on 01623857760!
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future