- Harrogate, North Yorkshire, England
- FLT / MHE,
Our client based in to Harrogate is looking for FLT driver who will be able to cover Warehouse Operative duties if needed.
- Receive and process incoming stock and materials
- Pick and pack orders for shipment
- Load and unload trucks
- Organize and maintain inventory in the warehouse
- Perform quality control checks on products
- Operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Keep the warehouse clean and organized
- Previous experience in a warehouse or similar environment is preferred but not required
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts is a plus
- Basic computer skills for inventory management systems
As a Warehouse Worker, you will be responsible for receiving, processing, and organizing stock and materials in our warehouse. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that our inventory is accurate, orders are picked and packed correctly, and shipments are loaded and unloaded efficiently. The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail, be able to work well in a team, and have the ability to perform physical tasks such as lifting heavy objects.
We offer competitive pay rates and opportunities for career growth within our company. If you are a motivated individual with a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to join our team as a Warehouse Worker!
Salary: From £11.70 per hour
Gap personnel is recruiting on behalf of this client. 0113 204 8585
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future