- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- Warehouse and Logistics,
FLT driver position available
Our client, based in Wakefield WF2 ( Junction 41) is searching for FLT (Reach with Conterbalance licence).
The role will include FLT Counterbalance & Reach work, all applicants are expected to be flexible to all duties in the factory when not using the forklift.
Sunday-Thursday (NIGHT SHIFT) 10h/night
Pay: £13.00 per hour for start
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Operating a FLT to complete stock movements around the factory
- Supporting production with movement of products
- Manual handling and lifting of products where necessary
- Other duties as required
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a Valid & In Date RTITB / ITTSAR accredited FLT (Counterbalance&Reach) licence
- Be flexible to complete all duties in the factory when needed
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
Gap personel is recruiting on behalf this company.
If you would like to apply you are more than welcome.
To get a fastest responce I recomended to call our office : 0113 204 8585
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future