- Crediton, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
Warehouse & Forklift Operative
Temporary to Permanent contract
Monday to Friday
£11.98 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Warehouse & Forklift Operative to join a manufacturing company based in central Crediton.
You will join a team that specialise in pharmaceutical products and distribute throughout the UK. This is a role that offers variety and you will be a vital part of the Warehouse team.
The role of a Forklift Driver/Warehouse Operative will include the following duties:
- Operating all forklift trucks and driving of company vehicles when required, whilst working within H&S regulations and Company rules
- Picking and Packing of orders
- Locating all received goods within the warehouse by use of a scanner
- Participate in stock takes and ensuring batch rotation is adhered to correctly
- Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy
- Supporting the Physical Logistics team with any other duties as and when required
Warehouse & Forklift Operative Requirements:
- Valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence
- An enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work well independently
- Can-do attitude and happy to support in other areas when needed
Warehouse & Forklift Operative Benefits:
- Excellent working environment
- On-site Canteen
- Fantastic progression opportunities within the business
Working hours and pay rates:
- Monday to Thursday, 08.00 to 16.30 & Fri 07.00-14.30
- £11.98 per hour
- Overtime available at x1.5 after 39 hours
Key skills; manufacturing, production, quality control, factory, assembly, QC, QA, operative, FMCG
Successful candidates we be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the next Forklift Operative job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business.
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business.gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future