- Crediton, Devon, England
- Temp to perm,
- Site / yard operatives,
Temporary to Permanent
Monday to Friday - £11.95
gap personnel Exeter, are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant on a temporary to permenant placement based in Crediton, Devon. You will be joining the UK’s largest facilities company in the UK. They are a small, friendly team, where the job has a variety of daily and monthly tasks.
As a Facilities Assistant your duties will include:
- Orgainsing and cleaning the yard
- Waste removal
- Building and facilities checks
- Computer literate
- Forklift Counter Balance Training supplied
- Be methodical and ensure operating procedures for the stores are enforced at all levels.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team
- Willing to learn and show commitment and enthusiasm
- Respects internal and external customers, and have good communication skills
- Driving Licence – Desirable
Working Hours & Pay:
- Monday to Friday, 0600am – 1430pm
- £11.95 per hour (£23,000 PA)
Key skills; cleaner, industrial cleaner, yard operative, facilities assistant
Successful candidates will be pro-active team workers, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff. Operate within the confines of company policy and procedure requirements, including integrity and confidentiality in respect of the business. Abide by health and safety legislation in respect of yourself and others.
Sound like the job for you? Click APPLY to upload your CV and one of our friendly team will be in contact. Don’t have a CV? Call the office on 01392 273665 and we will help you with your registration.
gap personnel is operating as a recruitment business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future