- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Machine operators / setters,
gap personnel are delighted to be supporting our well respected Client with a temporary Machine Operative in Leeds.
The requirement is due to increased demand and is required at least up to Christmas
- Ensure compliance with all existing systems, standards and procedures within the specific work area to satisfy both company and customer requirements – including ISO quality, hygiene, health & safety and environmental standards.
- high standards of housekeeping, and report any defects, hazards and/or issues to the relevant personnel immediately.
- Assisting in setting up the machine in line with best practice.
- Provide and remove all work to and from the cut and crease machine to enable continuous running.
- To run the pile turner
- Ensure high levels of cleanliness are met consistently.
- Assist in any reasonable way required that positively affects the performance of the cut and crease machine and the product produced.
- Carry out regular quality checks in the operator’s absence.
- Be prepared to undertake routine maintenance, mechanical adjustments and minor repairs to maintain the production plan, identifying more serious matters to the Manager so planned maintenance can be arranged.
- By flexible working within the department ensure that any breaks taken do not affect the continuous running of the machine.
- Ensure that any safety issues are addressed immediately and that the company’s Health and safety policy in not compromised.
- Experience as a Machine Operator in a similar environment
- Ability to follow a 4 shift rota on rotation averaging 36 hours per week
- Available up to Christmas
- Experienced in following Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to work as part of a close knit team
- Consistent Temporary work up to Christmas
- International Client to gain experience with
- Free parking
- On site canteen
gap personnel are operating as an employment Business
If this role is permanent, gap personnel is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, gap personnel is operating as the employment business. gap personnel is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future